Friday, August 22, 2014

Out of Control Government Employees

If you are sick and tired of waste in government, this is a fantastic "short clip" that I encourage you to watch - and if possible share with your family and friends.  Its a short nine-minute clip revealing an in-depth report by Tom Brokaw, former NBC news anchor.

See for yourself how a single government employee - a military member of all things - was able to waste precious government resources immediately following World War II. How in the world could a member of the US Military have the audacity to take it upon himself to exceed his authority?

Most of us know about, or have heard about, the Uni-Bomber and the Boston Marathon Bombers ... but I personally had never heard of this guy who was called the Candy Bomber.

I know this clip starts off slow --- and you think nothing but music and singing will follow but if you are like me - I really think you will be shocked. I was flabbergasted.

If you watch this clip, I ask two things -

First, first let me know if you enjoyed it.

Second, forward this to your friends who are fed up with government waste and want more accountability placed on the actions of government employees.


http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=_vR2wgq0ZMc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is very important. Please take a moment to share a comment as to how valuable this Pearl of Wisdom is.